Overview of Broda Shaggi – Shi
Nigerian comic sensation and music artiste – Broda Shaggi, dishes out a brand new single and it is tagged “Shi“.
“Shi” is a Yoruba word which literarily means ‘Open’ in Yoruba language and it comes after the success of his previous single “Ori“.
The song was mixed and mastered by prolific sound engineer, Milla Mix.
Check it out below…
- Eedris Abdulkareem – Farewell To Ambode
- Praiz ft. Alternate Sound – Hustle (Live Version)
- Asa – The Beginning
- 9ice – Ayo Ni
- 9ice – Epana (Prod. Shabba)
- Rexxie – Free Dem Boys (Free Beat)
- Simi – Small Thing (Prod. Simi)
- Jhybo – Jibola Jasper
- Ice Prince ft. Mr Eazi – In A Fix
- Olamide – Oil & Gas (Prod. Pheelz)
- DJ Tunez X Oxlade – Causing Trouble
- Tey Chaplin – Come My Way
- Big A ft. Masterkraft, Ajaeze, CDQ & Zoro – Joro
- CDQ – Ladies Night (Prod. Masterkraft)
- CDQ – Hallelujah (Prod. Mr EFF)
- Efya – Kingston Child (Prod. LaChaleur)
- DJ Vinne ft. Danny S & Oladips – Alubarika (Prod. Kim’s Beat)
- Barry Jhay – Mo Le Jo
- Mo ft. Slimcase – Oshozondi
- Naira Marley X Zlatan – Am I A Yahoo Boy
The post Broda Shaggi – Shi appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video – Notjustok.